Grants are available for three-year pilot projects that do following:
- Implement water billing practices that inform customers about water use.
- Engage customers in water conservation practices.
- Increase ease of public access to water use data
Grants can be used for services like Yoppify that allow water providers to easily share customized water use feedback with residents.
Applications are being accepted on a rolling basis.
Our team of grant writing experts can create your agency’s funding proposal for free—we just want to include Yoppify as part of your project plan.
If awarded, grant funds can cover up to 85 percent of the service costs for Yoppify’s communication platform.
So what are you waiting for? Let’s get started on your application today!
Yoppify provides comprehensive communication solutions for utilities of every size.
- Deliver social norming and conservation messages directly to residents.
- Be prepared for boil orders, mainline breaks, and other unplanned events.
- Send emails, texts, phone calls, chats, or postcards.
- Track resident communications in a single hub.